07-28-2015, 02:04 PM
sanantone Wrote:I'm sure it would. Thanks for reminding me. Anything that's the equivalent of what TESC has listed as an acceptable course should work. I'm going to add the SL course.
Yes! Thanks for reminding me. Actually, it kind of looks like TESC designed the plan with Torah in mind. TESC also has it listed as a source of credits on the website. The CSU Global CBEs should make the CJ degree more test-friendly.
I think it's worth mentioning that while Tor College Credits is running a special this summer, there is usually a registration fee involved and I think the classes are a little more. I can't remember. With the discounts in place, the 3-credit exams are $170 (which includes the proctor) and are the same price as some of the Excelsior exams.
Associate in Arts - Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities - Thomas Edison State University
pursuing Master's degree, Applied Linguistics - Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
*credit sources: Patten University, Straighterline, Learning Counts, The Institutes, Torah College Credits, Kaplan Open College, UMUC, Thomas Edison State University (guided study liberal arts capstone)
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities - Thomas Edison State University
pursuing Master's degree, Applied Linguistics - Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
*credit sources: Patten University, Straighterline, Learning Counts, The Institutes, Torah College Credits, Kaplan Open College, UMUC, Thomas Edison State University (guided study liberal arts capstone)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)