Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for some advice before applying to TESC/TESU
#25
What constitutes a transcript? I didn't keep particular track of when I studied subjects or for how long. I also spent a disproportionate amount of time studying things of personal interest (music, automobile mechanics, computers, etc.). In Oregon we just had to pass these state tests that were equivalent to whatever grade level I was in the required subjects, you had to pass them every 2 years. If you flunked one year, then you had to take one the next year for that grade level. If you flunked that you had to return back to public schooling. In High School I was hybrid (which is allowed) because I wanted to take some courses at HS, I took Japanese 1-5 at my HS (two years of second language is required at Oregon colleges).

Either way, useful information. I never bothered to look into this that much because the colleges in-state didn't care, I already had a great job in television. I will say I was somewhat concerned when I started looking for others jobs, still ended up with the IT job though. Basically it wasn't a concern until this year with the job + TESC's requirements (which they seemed to waive due to the CC credits).


Messages In This Thread
Looking for some advice before applying to TESC/TESU - by Archer - 08-26-2015, 10:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,498 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,958 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,099 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 8,985 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,836 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,943 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,052 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 6,005 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,658 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,307 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)