Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Straighterline Final Exam
#1
I've been looking at some previous posts regarding Straighterline finals. I am currently enrolled in a Straighterline course (Intro to Statistics). I've already completed 1 exam just 2 days in with a 75%. I found out that I cannot use any materials whatsoever during the final, so I'm afraid I might fail. I came across some posts that said I can still pass the course even if I don't pass the final? Is this true? .... I have 5 more exams to go before I reach the final exam, but I would like to get some insight on it before I get to that point. Thanks in advance
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Straighterline Final Exam - by BSITinCali - 10-16-2015, 12:17 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by gingerbeefE - 10-16-2015, 12:33 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by BSITinCali - 10-16-2015, 12:39 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by Mamasaphire - 10-16-2015, 02:29 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by BSITinCali - 10-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by AkaiOkami - 10-16-2015, 04:10 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by SuzanneD - 10-20-2015, 09:18 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by Mamasaphire - 10-21-2015, 05:10 AM
Straighterline Final Exam - by Vaeal - 10-22-2015, 04:23 AM
Straighterline Final Exam - by BSITinCali - 10-22-2015, 12:16 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by RANSOMSOUL - 12-26-2015, 06:07 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by mlwilliamsiv - 12-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Straighterline Final Exam - by craigfin - 12-27-2015, 01:01 AM
Straighterline Final Exam - by craigfin - 12-27-2015, 01:03 AM
Straighterline Final Exam - by RANSOMSOUL - 12-27-2015, 03:18 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by mlwilliamsiv - 12-27-2015, 03:47 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by mlwilliamsiv - 12-27-2015, 06:00 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by RANSOMSOUL - 12-28-2015, 12:49 AM
Straighterline Final Exam - by RANSOMSOUL - 12-28-2015, 03:03 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by samdavid - 07-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Straighterline Final Exam - by Qwerty56 - 07-08-2016, 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYU foreign language proficiency exam lavagirl 8 3,643 09-09-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 1 99,542 09-17-2025, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,262 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 5,940 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 2,619 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 2,168 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Excelsior University & StraighterLine success story! bjcheung77 0 2,292 03-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 2,626 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Science plus lab alterantives for Study.com/StraighterLine echo64 6 3,645 06-18-2022, 01:27 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 3,000 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)