09-28-2007, 09:41 AM
joel66 Wrote:P.S. Don't want Civil War videos by Ken Burns when you're tired. I was pretty busy at work yesterday and decided to watch the first video around 8pm last night. My wife said I started snoring around 8:30 hilarious
The same thing happens to me all the time, the funny thing is my wife will come in and turn the tv and lights off, and leave me on the sofa snoring. She won't even wake me up and tell me to get in the bed. In the past I would get mad about it , but now I am used to it. So I really have to be careful about when and were I am going to study.
Don G.
Don G. -Atlanta, GA
A.S. Liberal Arts , Excelsior College,3/2007
B.S. Business, Excelsior College,"On the Way"
"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will"
--Dr. Robert Anthony
A.S. Liberal Arts , Excelsior College,3/2007
B.S. Business, Excelsior College,"On the Way"
"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will"
--Dr. Robert Anthony


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)