02-23-2016, 07:53 AM
I took Database management and System analysis and design at TESC... Got a 99 in both of them.
Just make sure you turn in all your work on time and I'm sure you will do good in the course. Possibly look for courses without proctored finals, just projects for the finals. Database management was the easier of the two but both graded more then fairly. If you want I can get you instructor names too.
Just make sure you turn in all your work on time and I'm sure you will do good in the course. Possibly look for courses without proctored finals, just projects for the finals. Database management was the easier of the two but both graded more then fairly. If you want I can get you instructor names too.
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)