10-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Thank you Basket Weaver for taking this on and writing that letter. Maybe we should start a petition or something. My daughter's 2yr community college diploma is more impressive than the one I've heard you describe.
My husband is a designer. I know it's not that difficult to make this change, if they truly wanted to please their graduates. Maybe they should take some of the funds from that bogus Information Literacy class and apply it to the diploma fund.
Crystal
My husband is a designer. I know it's not that difficult to make this change, if they truly wanted to please their graduates. Maybe they should take some of the funds from that bogus Information Literacy class and apply it to the diploma fund.
Crystal
Crystal King
BS Liberal Studies 3.87
Preparing for GRE
Goal Master Library Science 2009
Ambition is the Path to success,
Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
BS Liberal Studies 3.87
Preparing for GRE
Goal Master Library Science 2009
Ambition is the Path to success,
Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)