Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easiest Straighterline...
#1
OK Gang,

So I'm mentoring this student who is intelligent but REALLY lacks self confidence. He keeps coming to me ofr advice, but psychs himself out before he gets out of the gate. I had sort of forgotten about him as last time we talked I told him to accomplish something before he approaches me again...I was tired of going over the same stuff over and over again. SO today he contacts me having completed the FEMA PDS, took him awhile, but he got it done. I want to find a confidence builder for him that has more structure and is more like a college class.

So I'm thinking he should try one or two Straighterline courses. What is the absolute "easiest" SL in your opinion (asking those familiar with them). I'm thinking Intro to Communications, but anxious to hear from those who have done a few.

Thoughts?
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Easiest Straighterline... - by rebel100 - 03-18-2016, 11:14 AM
Easiest Straighterline... - by rebel100 - 03-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Easiest Straighterline... - by rebel100 - 03-18-2016, 11:20 AM
Easiest Straighterline... - by AngelaP - 03-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Easiest Straighterline... - by rebel100 - 03-18-2016, 11:32 AM
Easiest Straighterline... - by kb4ns1 - 03-18-2016, 11:41 AM
Easiest Straighterline... - by rebel100 - 03-18-2016, 12:04 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by AngelaP - 03-18-2016, 12:14 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by bamafan98 - 03-18-2016, 12:14 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by AngelaP - 03-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by kb4ns1 - 03-18-2016, 12:20 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by NC Coach - 03-18-2016, 12:20 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by kb4ns1 - 03-18-2016, 12:31 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by SuzanneD - 03-18-2016, 12:36 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by SuzanneD - 03-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by rebel100 - 03-18-2016, 12:43 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by AngelaP - 03-18-2016, 01:13 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by DBRENNAN118 - 03-18-2016, 01:39 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by davewill - 03-18-2016, 02:28 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by fsmaine0020 - 03-18-2016, 03:36 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by dfrecore - 03-18-2016, 04:26 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by bjcheung77 - 03-18-2016, 08:27 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by alleycat - 03-18-2016, 10:25 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by onmygo - 03-19-2016, 03:13 PM
Easiest Straighterline... - by GoodYellowDogs - 03-20-2016, 12:56 AM
Easiest Straighterline... - by rebel100 - 03-20-2016, 10:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easiest online degree tsimmns927 6 2,477 12-31-2025, 04:58 PM
Last Post: tsimmns927
  Quickest and Easiest Way to Boost GPA for State College aetosdios 12 16,687 08-02-2023, 12:09 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 2,657 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  Excelsior University & StraighterLine success story! bjcheung77 0 2,326 03-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest? Easiest? RA degree(s) in USA? omicreativedev 18 7,249 01-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Science plus lab alterantives for Study.com/StraighterLine echo64 6 3,724 06-18-2022, 01:27 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Easiest math general education options? Math avoidant 5 6,977 05-07-2022, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Math avoidant
  StraighterLine - Success Stories bjcheung77 0 2,277 11-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Straighterline Pharmacology 103 tyson14136 16 8,186 07-09-2021, 10:57 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  Is the Straighterline Biology Lab Kit Reusalble or Consumable? JaronB34 1 2,881 10-25-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Lydclrk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)