04-20-2016, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the insight!
I am working on my BSBA - General Management....like you :-)
I am finding i can crank thru the SL classes pretty well so i was hoping i would be able to satisfy those UL with some of the classes i already completed (i.e. Principals of Management). So is it a safe assumption that anything that transfers with a 300 level will be accepted as UL?
I was thinking of doing (Organizational Business BUS-120 = MAN-311 @ TESU and and Managerial Accounting BUS-120 = ACC-303 @ TESU) If they translate as UL....my ULs should be satisfied at that point? I think?
thx
I am working on my BSBA - General Management....like you :-)
I am finding i can crank thru the SL classes pretty well so i was hoping i would be able to satisfy those UL with some of the classes i already completed (i.e. Principals of Management). So is it a safe assumption that anything that transfers with a 300 level will be accepted as UL?
I was thinking of doing (Organizational Business BUS-120 = MAN-311 @ TESU and and Managerial Accounting BUS-120 = ACC-303 @ TESU) If they translate as UL....my ULs should be satisfied at that point? I think?
thx


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)