04-20-2016, 10:59 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2016, 11:16 AM by bjcheung77.)
jlearn25 Wrote:Thanks for the insight!
I am working on my BSBA - General Management....like you :-)
I am finding i can crank thru the SL classes pretty well so i was hoping i would be able to satisfy those UL with some of the classes i already completed (i.e. Principals of Management). So is it a safe assumption that anything that transfers with a 300 level will be accepted as UL?
I was thinking of doing (Organizational Business BUS-120 = MAN-311 @ TESU and and Managerial Accounting BUS-120 = ACC-303 @ TESU) If they translate as UL....my ULs should be satisfied at that point? I think?
thx
If it's Organizational Behavior you're referring to and Managerial Accounting, that's only 2 courses, you need more than that to have your upper level credits covered in the AOS. The cheapest would be their own TECEPS at $114 each. Since you're taking or going to be taking courses, you might check out other providers such as Penn Foster as long as it's still ACE Recommended. http://degreeforum.wikia.com/wiki/Unoffi...te_College
This is what I see from your previous posts...http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...-help.html
Another option is to do a Portfolio on your studies from Saylor non credit courses, $379 for 12 credits!
See here for some courses listed as upper level on the Saylor page under ASBA free electives in degree map.
http://www.saylor.org/tesc-open/#degree-map
Several upper level courses in management can be found on TESU website, only provider missing is Penn Foster.
Please view here for details: http://www.tesu.edu/academics/cal/acp.cfm
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)