Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tesu proctoring
#11
tsimmns Wrote:The TECEP exams count for my residency being under the MDCP, however I need 24 hours. I might switch to the Per credit plan or whatever it's called now if I can to where I only need 16 hours of Residency as tuition will still be the same being military. In that case I would have 9 hours from TECEP exams from May term and a precious term needing only 7 more hours. C programming and the system analysis class long with this 1 credit capstone would work great or take maybe the Applied Math for an easy A even though it would be more money in the long run. However, this would all be dependent on them letting me switch from the military plan to another one. However I did see last night while under my profile page the option to select a plan. That's an issue I need to email them and ask since I'm trying to be finished with everything by the August term for Decemeber graduation.
Yeah, I have no experience with the military plans ( I didn't even know there was one) Sounds like you get some sweet preferential treatment on teceps still counting for residency which normally I would complain about but since your military, hell, you deserve all the special treatment you can get! Good Luck with your plan.


Messages In This Thread
Tesu proctoring - by tsimmns - 04-22-2016, 08:12 AM
Tesu proctoring - by adavis84 - 04-22-2016, 08:21 AM
Tesu proctoring - by AngelaP - 04-22-2016, 08:27 AM
Tesu proctoring - by tsimmns - 04-22-2016, 08:38 AM
Tesu proctoring - by AngelaP - 04-22-2016, 08:47 AM
Tesu proctoring - by tsimmns - 04-22-2016, 08:56 AM
Tesu proctoring - by AngelaP - 04-22-2016, 09:21 AM
Tesu proctoring - by dfrecore - 04-22-2016, 12:34 PM
Tesu proctoring - by managerman - 04-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Tesu proctoring - by tsimmns - 04-22-2016, 02:05 PM
Tesu proctoring - by managerman - 04-22-2016, 02:29 PM
Tesu proctoring - by tsimmns - 04-22-2016, 02:45 PM
Tesu proctoring - by GMT - 04-22-2016, 04:16 PM
Tesu proctoring - by managerman - 04-22-2016, 07:51 PM
Tesu proctoring - by GMT - 04-23-2016, 12:15 PM
Tesu proctoring - by tsimmns - 04-23-2016, 04:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,502 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,963 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,104 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 8,990 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,840 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,944 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,054 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 6,008 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,659 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,311 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)