Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Help with Degree Completion Strategy
#8
I know we're looking way ahead, but here is a sampling of possible courses at Harvard Extension:

Capital Markets and Investments: Portfolio Construction | Harvard Extension School
Principles of Real Estate | Harvard Extension School
Real Estate Finance and Investment Fundamentals | Harvard Summer School
Real Estate Finance and Investment Fundamentals | Harvard Summer School
Financial Statement Analysis | Harvard Extension School

I just can't think of a more impressive school to put on the resume that's as easy to get into. I also know it would help refine the way you think and speak about investment tools.

Where is your primary area of investment?
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Help with Degree Completion Strategy - by rebel100 - 04-25-2016, 02:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,782 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,361 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,610 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,307 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,640 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,618 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,031 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,388 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,219 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  Degree via Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) wheatenbread 2 1,891 04-20-2026, 01:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)