Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Too many Fs in transcript, how will that impact me?
#11
cookderosa Wrote:My math shows you'd need 60 additional credits at "A" to bring your overall GPA to a 3.0

(63 credits @ 4.0 + 21 credits at 0.00 = 3.0)

Dfrecore's suggestion of replacing those 7 courses AT THE COLLEGE YOU EARNED THE "F" is certainly a lot less work and cost.

Ha! Exactly, it's not worth the time or money to take additional courses to raise the GPA for an uncompleted degree.

I just checked my previous university's policies and it turns out I can CLEP for 6 out of 7 of the Fs in my first transcript and have them removed--it's good to know I have that option (it's one I'll only do as a last resort, right now I'm thinking too far ahead and should focus on completing my current degree Big Grin).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Too many Fs in transcript, how will that impact me? - by Nixi - 05-24-2016, 01:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB link to order digital transcript CollegeStudentAC 10 4,036 02-22-2025, 10:35 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transcript requirements for grad school... what about ACE/NCCRS? studyingfortests 13 5,566 08-18-2021, 11:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Walden MBA transcript question Whitepines 9 4,085 07-30-2021, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Whitepines
  LSAC asking for transcript from insurance ethics class withrown 4 2,443 03-15-2021, 12:48 AM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  WGU Transcript Requirements sanantone 7 8,170 01-30-2019, 11:19 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Grad school admissions ACE transcript consolidation? Decius73 5 3,148 01-21-2016, 10:18 PM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)