Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[TESU]Does the free CPCU Ethics course duplicate Business Ethics from StraighterLine?
#27
jsd Wrote:Nixi is right, it transferred in for me ad PHI-384 and satisfied general ed ethics still, received an automatic waiver to move the missing 1 credit to gen ed electives

Same here, that's what happened to me. I was thinking of taking some more courses to offset that missing credit, but then the cornerstone came along, it just made up the credit for me if I complete it... I am debating taking more courses other than the 3 PF courses so I can get my degree faster.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]


Messages In This Thread
[TESU]Does the free CPCU Ethics course duplicate Business Ethics from StraighterLine? - by bjcheung77 - 05-28-2016, 04:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,537 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,977 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,131 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 9,019 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,859 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,960 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,068 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 6,027 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,704 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,333 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)