Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[New][Help needed] Need some insight/help planning BACS/BSCS
#38
Hey guys,
I started to use the information provided at the help thread to start getting the hang of signing up for these free courses mentioned.
However, the first one doesn't work. lol
I get redirected to kaplan's homepage.
Code:
https://opencollege.kaplan.com/events/LRC100/
I made an account, enrolled for the class, but when i click start course it redirects me to their homepage.
Is any one else having this issue too?
[COLOR="#FF0000"]
UPDATE: If you come across the same issue I had, then check your inbox again for a 2nd confirmation/activation email and follow through. No issues since but I do feel silly.[/COLOR]



Also, if someone could double check my spreadsheet that i slightly modified since davewill made it. I just want to make sure that my previous classes do cover everything.
You can find the list of what I have in this thread. I color coded what I think I have accredited to me through my 47 credits. However, if it is wrong, then please tell me so I can correct it and remap my list. Thank you!

Here is the list I currently have for my necessary courses for my BACS from TESU!
Code:
I. General Education Requirements
A. Intellectual and Practical Skills
•Written Communication == [color=#00FF00][Transcript has it covered][/color]
•Oral Communication == [color=#00FF00][Transcript has it covered][/color]
•Quantitative Literacy == [color=#00FF00][Transcript has it covered][/color]
•Information Literacy == [color=#00FF00][Transcript has it covered][/color]
B. Civic and Global Learning
•Diversity == [color=#00FF00][Transcript has it covered][/color]
•Ethics == [color=#00FF00][Transcript has it covered][/color]
•Civic Engagement == [color=#00FF00][Transcript has it covered][/color]
C. Knowledge of Human Cultures == [color=#FFA500][?Transcript has it covered?][/color]
D. Understanding the Physical and Natural World == [color=#FFA500][?Transcript has it covered?][/color]
E. General Education Electives == [color=#00FF00][Transcript has it covered][/color]
II. Area of Study: Computer Science
A. Required Courses
•Introduction to Computer Science == [color=#FF0000][Need To Take At *][/color]
•Data Structures == [color=#FF0000][Need To Take At *][/color]
•Calculus I == [color=#FF0000][Need To Take At *][/color]
•Calculus II == [color=#FF0000][Need To Take At *][/color]
Select one of the following courses:
•Discrete Math == [color=#FF0000][Need To Take At *][/color]
OR
•Linear Algebra (Calculus-based) == [color=#FF0000][Need To Take At *][/color]
B. Capstone
•LIB-495 Liberal Arts Capstone == [color=#FF0000][Need To Take At TESU][/color]
C. Computer Science Electives*
Artificial Intelligence == [color=#800080]Not really interested[/color]
Assembly Language == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Comparative Programming Languages == [color=#800080]Not really interested[/color]
Compiler Construction == [color=#800080]Not really interested[/color]
Computer Architecture == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Computer Arithmetic Algorithms == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Computer Information Systems == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Computer Organization == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Computer Statistical Techniques == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Computer Simulation == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Operations Research == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Problem Analysis and Solution == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Programming Languages == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Software Engineering == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
Switching Theory and Automata == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
UNIX == [color=#0000FF]Interested[/color]
* - Indicates a future credit substitute such as study.com/aleks/sl/etc.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[New][Help needed] Need some insight/help planning BACS/BSCS - by TalentlessOlympian - 07-07-2016, 11:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice is needed/Immigration EB3 Visa Sterberg3333 7 2,269 01-14-2026, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Stonybeach
  Degree Forum - Degree Planning Tool bjcheung77 0 1,986 05-05-2025, 11:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  OSU Post-Bacc BSCS degree name about to change sialiblo 8 6,395 09-11-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: elytrarowlock
  Planning way ahead and stuck on psychology licensure kmao2004 4 2,177 06-16-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 3,362 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Calc based Physics needed Hometeacher628 14 6,664 09-14-2022, 03:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Top 10 Things Needed to Help Get You Employed LevelUP 7 3,125 06-23-2022, 02:24 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
Star TESU or WGU? Advice needed, Ground 0, want to be as realistic as possible! OP88 15 12,246 05-29-2021, 12:36 PM
Last Post: OP88
  Planning to join in psychology field haohalberd 2 3,295 02-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Last Post: StoicJ
  US History & Gov Needed -self paced preferred yokopilar 6 2,901 04-30-2020, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Old Guy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)