07-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Cookderosa: Yeah, that's a good way to put it. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect your kids to go to bed at a sane hour - at least most nights. Sleep deprivation is not a pretty picture, and Starbucks is not a suitable substitute for getting sufficient sleep!
(Some of the other features of this device seem like overkill, however.)
(Some of the other features of this device seem like overkill, however.)
Course clear! You got a card.
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 72|American Government 71|Introductory Sociology 63|Humanities 70|College Composition 60|U.S. History II 67|Principles of Marketing 73|Principles of Macroeconomics 67|Principles of Microeconomics 66|U.S. History I 74|College Mathematics 68|Information Systems & Computer Applications 68|College Algebra 56|Biology 63|Financial Accounting 65
B.A.S. IT Management, Class of 2015
MBA, Class of 2017
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 72|American Government 71|Introductory Sociology 63|Humanities 70|College Composition 60|U.S. History II 67|Principles of Marketing 73|Principles of Macroeconomics 67|Principles of Microeconomics 66|U.S. History I 74|College Mathematics 68|Information Systems & Computer Applications 68|College Algebra 56|Biology 63|Financial Accounting 65
B.A.S. IT Management, Class of 2015
MBA, Class of 2017


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)