Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TECEP sticky's
#2
The main point I took away from searching for input about the ENC-102 Comp TECEP, was that is was fairly easy for most to pass. I took it cold (back to back with MAT-105 LibArtMath) on the last day of the May term, after a 30 year lay off from school, and am waiting for my score. I was not able to make any time to study and have the feeling that I will be taking it again. The test descriptions provided bt TESU were spot on in my opinion, but I would be certainly appreciate any insight and advice you have to offer. It is frighetning how quickly my mind went blank when the first problem went up on the screen, and it was a good reality and ego check.
TESU BALS/2019
Capstone LIB-495 April 2019
Study.com/NFA/Sophia/Cisco/Institutes
TECEP: 15 | University: 4 | DLIFLC: 45 | JST: 45 | TEEX: 6


Messages In This Thread
TECEP sticky's - by fsmaine0020 - 07-29-2016, 08:17 AM
TECEP sticky's - by sheptr - 07-29-2016, 10:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,068 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 4,508 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 2,503 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 4,351 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 32,115 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 3,510 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 6,700 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 4,264 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 3,291 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew
  Cheapest TECEP sarahrahul 4 3,406 06-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)