Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Humanities Exam ??
#8
I will be taking the Humanities exam 11/9/2007. I have limited knowledge in this area but realize that I know more than I thought using IC. I have taken and passed 4 DSSST exams using IC and had good scores. I think that with the forum and IC I can pass this one. This will finish my BS credit needs and I am starting my MS in the summer. Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Humanities Exam ?? - by austinpwrz - 10-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Humanities Exam ?? - by pennyddreadful - 10-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Humanities Exam ?? - by snazzlefrag - 10-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Humanities Exam ?? - by CDM - 10-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Humanities Exam ?? - by chromo - 10-28-2007, 01:54 AM
Humanities Exam ?? - by austinpwrz - 10-28-2007, 05:56 AM
Humanities Exam ?? - by ShotoJuku - 10-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Humanities Exam ?? - by filestn - 11-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Humanities Exam ?? - by Kiwi Lover - 11-07-2007, 01:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYU foreign language proficiency exam lavagirl 8 3,688 09-09-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  The disappearing Interdisciplinary Humanities degree EliEverIsAHero 4 2,076 01-05-2026, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 1 99,607 09-17-2025, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,335 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 5,963 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Why Majoring in the Humanities Can Be a Great Career Move allvia 1 1,785 10-08-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 2,211 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 2,658 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Humanities Degrees and Stem Degrees Deserve Equal Respect LevelUP 12 5,674 03-10-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 3,052 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)