Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Study.com Research Methods in Psych and Stats (or not)??
#6
dfrecore Wrote:I will say though that if you think a course is going to be needed for grad school, it is always good to get it on your transcript if you can. Even if it's not graded, having it there is a plus. If you then need some graded prerequisites (not sure if you will or not), then you can decide which courses would be easiest for you to take for the grade, rather than being stuck having to do particular ones.

Thanks!!! I think I'll shoot for that stats credit if I can, then.

As of now I don't think I'll be going to grad school in the next 10 years... but I also never thought I'd be able to finish my BA until I found the forum, and more specifically, alternative credit/CBE.
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius



B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Study.com Research Methods in Psych and Stats (or not)?? - by Mamasaphire - 08-29-2016, 03:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,408 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  We Trust AI Over Our Own Brains, Research Finds LevelUP 3 856 04-15-2026, 02:06 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,084 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,282 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  study.com trial help rodlers 4 5,701 05-14-2025, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rodlers
  Gen Z, Millennials lazier workers than Gen X and Boomers: study Ares 21 8,887 02-25-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: soba
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,743 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 19,982 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Research sources for writing assignments? GizmoJack 24 117,992 08-21-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: bradonomics
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,097 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)