Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Accountability thread: there are many like it, but this one is mine :)
#11
Notgodot Wrote:In the Hail Mary department, I wrote an email to TESU, asking if there was any way they would consider my CLEP/DANTES scores from 20+ years ago, even though ETS doesn't keep records past 20 years. Doesn't hurt to ask. And I'm in the (slow) process of getting the A-Levels exams I took evaluated.

Do you have something showing your scores? How would they accept something there is no proof of?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA


Messages In This Thread
Accountability thread: there are many like it, but this one is mine :) - by dfrecore - 09-28-2016, 12:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation My very own "I'm Finished!!!" thread boalex207 13 5,425 06-27-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: topdog98
Question My Accountability Thread tobyisking 3 2,678 04-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Last Post: tobyisking
  I finally get to create this thread...! Joeman200 9 4,080 03-17-2018, 09:18 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  Crouchie's Accountability Thread bjcheung77 2 2,088 01-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,971 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  In 35yrs & <30 days I Can Almost See the Finish Line (Accountability/Gratitude) studiousimp 7 4,424 08-29-2017, 08:16 AM
Last Post: studiousimp
  My I'm done thread!!! hed1979 9 4,367 08-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Last Post: jlearn25
  Another "need advice please" thread :) LifeWith6 4 2,898 05-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  My BA is Official Thread... and a BIG Thanks! Mamasaphire 22 6,004 03-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: cypster
  TESU business degree plan (thread probably exists, just not finding it) Kjnova 9 4,500 02-26-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: inkleind

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)