10-06-2016, 04:45 AM
jsd Wrote:Patten creates a receipt that makes it look like your first two classes are what your whole tuition went to (split evenly among the two courses). It's shady, but works for reimbursement.
I think wgu gives you a receipt of all courses completes and CUs earned, and a total of what you paid that term. Similar, but more legitimate and should work for reimbursement all the same.
No idea how flexpath works, unfortunately. But probably something similar.
I know this doesn't help you as far as getting pre-approval, but just some general info I thought I'd share.
Exactly what WGU did for me when I applied for MilTA. Infact, they wouldn't even let me enroll in more than 3 classes, effectively forcing me to pay out of pocket to cover the extra expenses.
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)