Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cheapest, fastest Masters program?
#1
What would you say the cheapest and fastest masters program is? I am inclining to believe WGU is one of the finest candidates. I am just about wrapped up on my bachelor's program, so now I'm trying to map out where I'm going to take my education journey. Well, I feel as though a 2nd bachelor's would be a minor accomplishment, so I feel much more attention should be given to obtaining my masters. The best program would most likely be an online program, with a lot of good reviews and affordable so that I can pay into it and possibly take advantage of scholarships. My job will only pay $800 per year, which is something, but probably nowhere near what I will need to finish up a master's program.

I prefer a non-business degree, but I will consider an MBA if it is considerably faster and cheaper, like how the BSBA from tesu is the easiest one to get. Business isn't my true passion, but I rather have a business degree than no degree. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cheapest, fastest Masters program? - by creditmonsoon - 12-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Cheapest, fastest Masters program? - by TrailRunr - 12-26-2016, 05:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommendations for a Business Analytics Program EthanMDFN 4 729 7 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 1,595 Yesterday, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Started Woolf Masters in AI [Udacity] Lightorb333 32 8,679 10-02-2026, 10:38 AM
Last Post: wow
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 543 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  KU Jayhawk Flex CBE Masters in Ed, Performance Effectiveness, and Project Management Jonathan Whatley 29 7,549 08-05-2026, 05:12 PM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Will Saylor's MBA program be nationally or regionally accredited in the future? vochethanh 50 20,714 06-27-2026, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Twrix
  JWMI MBA Program - My experience so far Vle045 35 17,371 06-21-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: wow
  Fastest MBA and M.ed where do I go? mwt31 3 855 06-02-2026, 12:38 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help me find a conservation masters... TonyDavis 9 1,569 06-01-2026, 11:15 AM
Last Post: NatsNerd
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 10 19,347 05-22-2026, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)