Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which school? Which degree? New to forum
#14
Wow! I couldn't get this to open until today - some kind of bug with the computer I was using. But all I can say is this is amazing. I spent most the day today mapping out where I think credits will transfer in and trying to determine what courses will be "safe" to take between now and when my official transfer evaluation is complete. I did finish my Ethics class at the Institutes just today so that is one down. Thank you so much for helping with this. It confirms what I was trying to figure out for so many hours on my own today. I think I can feel confident in starting quite a few of these this week. Thank you so much!
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which school? Which degree? New to forum - by rlw74 - 12-26-2016, 09:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 31 4,114 9 minutes ago
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,027 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,938 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,306 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,196 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,111 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,452 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 974 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,213 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,132 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)