Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Accountability thread: there are many like it, but this one is mine :)
#62
Notgodot Wrote:I forgot about Tor! Thanks Smile Need to email them now that they're Davar, as these don't show up on the new website. But BALS: Humanities is still d-oable.

I'm not sure how that all works, because Davar doesn't list those courses. They may show up under another name entirely, since it looks like all kinds of strange things are happening with Tor/Coopersmith/Davar.

Please contact them and see what they say, and report back! Smile
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA


Messages In This Thread
Accountability thread: there are many like it, but this one is mine :) - by dfrecore - 01-02-2017, 02:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation My very own "I'm Finished!!!" thread boalex207 13 5,430 06-27-2018, 07:55 AM
Last Post: topdog98
Question My Accountability Thread tobyisking 3 2,679 04-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Last Post: tobyisking
  I finally get to create this thread...! Joeman200 9 4,082 03-17-2018, 09:18 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  Crouchie's Accountability Thread bjcheung77 2 2,090 01-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,976 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  In 35yrs & <30 days I Can Almost See the Finish Line (Accountability/Gratitude) studiousimp 7 4,424 08-29-2017, 08:16 AM
Last Post: studiousimp
  My I'm done thread!!! hed1979 9 4,369 08-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Last Post: jlearn25
  Another "need advice please" thread :) LifeWith6 4 2,900 05-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  My BA is Official Thread... and a BIG Thanks! Mamasaphire 22 6,012 03-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: cypster
  TESU business degree plan (thread probably exists, just not finding it) Kjnova 9 4,507 02-26-2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: inkleind

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)