Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help with constructing a full path to B.A in Psychology - TESU.
#45
Shynepapin Wrote:Now, I'm confused, I don't know what to do, as I don't want to lose the credit and also not have it on my ACE transcript as well, and with doubts that I might not be able to go back to the course.

Can you start working on other courses while waiting for Aleks to approve your ACE credit? Like the other free sources, or SL/study.com/ed4credit.com, etc?
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius



B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help with constructing a full path to B.A in Psychology - TESU. - by Mamasaphire - 01-08-2017, 02:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 720 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,258 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 2,031 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Planning way ahead and stuck on psychology licensure kmao2004 4 2,177 06-16-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  HIS-1010 / Western Civ. 1 at TESU picochily 8 2,838 05-05-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology Ben2020 14 7,263 04-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Msecool123
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 3,549 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 9,468 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 3,596 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU-----Transcripts??? midnite123 6 2,734 12-21-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: midnite123

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)