Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Strategic management tecep under review!
#18
davewill Wrote:If you don't pay within a day or so, you will be automatically dropped.

Thanks I will be paying tonight after work. Still a bit worried that its going to be a completely revised test and the notes I got from bricabrac might be useless or at the least less effective. A lot of people said those notes were great for the multiple choice questions.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax


Messages In This Thread
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by Synicaal - 02-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-18-2017, 08:12 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-19-2017, 01:25 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-19-2017, 03:55 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-19-2017, 07:45 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by inf - 02-22-2017, 01:11 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by jsd - 03-04-2017, 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,096 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 4,536 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 2,529 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 4,382 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 3,336 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 32,255 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 3,529 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  TESU - BSBA in Marketing - Plan Review chattenoire 2 2,466 06-22-2018, 01:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 6,730 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 4,305 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)