Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Estimated Time Frame: TESU- BA in Computer Science
#7
davewill Wrote:Here is my latest BACS spreadsheet. There are two tabs, one that assumes you want to use alternative credit as much as possible to save money, and one that assumes you take 16 units at TESU and gain residency. The final cost difference isn't huge, but I'm hoping we keep finding lower cost UL CS credits to improve that.

Time to complete is entirely dependent on how much time you can spend, how much you already know, and how quick a study you are. The fastest I could imagine anyone starting where you are to complete the BACS would be a year, I think two plus is more realistic.

Davewill, thank you so much, I will review this information. Thanks again!


Messages In This Thread
Estimated Time Frame: TESU- BA in Computer Science - by FafaS - 02-17-2017, 09:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,525 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,972 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,123 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 9,017 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,851 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,956 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,065 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 6,021 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,694 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,328 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)