02-18-2017, 04:22 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2017, 04:27 PM by keepsingin.)
Aurelius Wrote:I just tried to take this TECEP 30 minutes ago. When I connected to ProctorU, they told me that TESU's TECEPs are all down right now. Sure enough, they are and have been all day. Tomorrow is the last day of my term and I've got plans - no guarantee that the page will be up anyway. I submitted a ticket via e-mail. So what happens now? ProctorU won't even let me reschedule without paying the take it now fee, but who knows if the website will be up before the term ends tomorrow night?
My brother has been experiencing the same thing; he's been rescheduled by proctoru 3 different times since his original testing date 3 days ago for a tecep, and they just keep saying they don't know how long it'll take to fix. Apparently it's a pretty widespread issue bc the proctoru agent said he was "number 48 in queue." Technical support also asked him to hold any questions until it got it fixed or something...like whaa?!! Not cool lol, that's kinda their job!! :toetap:
They kept saying it was his connection at fault when it clearly wasn't; nice that they're getting that straight now. It's not only the teceps that are down; the proctoru site kept crashing as well each time they've tried connecting for testing.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)