Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU CIS-320 Systems Analysis & Design I
#2
With the two courses I took at TESU, everything was available upfront. There were deadlines you needed to meet, but you could turn stuff in early (though the mentor did not grade them early for me when I did this, it was graded after the due date with everyone else's work).

If your course has a midterm and/or final exam, you can not take these earlier. You have to schedule them during midterm/finals week.
Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Western Governors University
MBA IT Management, 2026
BS IT Security, 2018

Northwestern California University School of Law
1L 20cr completed, withdrew from school, 2023-24

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 87
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!


Messages In This Thread
TESU CIS-320 Systems Analysis & Design I - by jsd - 02-22-2017, 10:37 PM
TESU CIS-320 Systems Analysis & Design I - by yb1 - 02-23-2017, 01:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,573 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,995 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,169 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 9,044 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,877 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,977 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,084 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 6,045 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,731 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,344 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)