Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Strategic management tecep under review!
#89
Orrefan8888 Wrote:Thanks! I didn't phrase my question very well, what I meant to ask was if the test version is still available for registration. It will work at my school, but I'm really only interested in the test version, so if that's not available, I'd rather know before I pay Thomas Edison the application processing fee.

They do have a non-matriculated pricing on it, not sure how to do it or what it costs, you should contact TESU about it or maybe someone on here will let you know. I think its is like $250 if you just want to take the test.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax


Messages In This Thread
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-18-2017, 08:12 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-19-2017, 01:25 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-19-2017, 03:55 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by yb1 - 02-19-2017, 07:45 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by inf - 02-22-2017, 01:11 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by jsd - 03-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Strategic management tecep under review! - by Synicaal - 03-15-2017, 02:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 4,059 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 4,508 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 2,501 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 4,348 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 3,306 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 32,067 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 3,504 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  TESU - BSBA in Marketing - Plan Review chattenoire 2 2,449 06-22-2018, 01:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 6,698 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 4,259 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)