Done: Learned about TECEP dates, asked about retake in other thread, added to my To Do list, worked on keyboard issue.
Learned that TECEP has essay/short answers section. I saw matching on some practice site. I am not as nervous about multiple-choice but am about some other formats. Depending. Sometimes short answers might even be easier than mult-choice, but someone who took it seemed way more confident about the mult-choice.
My possible ID issue makes me nervous. I already contacted ProctorU about it once.
Edit: I am pasting the quote below for my future reference. It's what TESU says about the Strategic Mgmt TECEP. I'm a bit worried about being supposed to have Microeconomics and Macroeconomics knowledge. Economics just seems a bit scary to me, especially with the Micro and Macro prefixes, LOL. But I'll be ok
Learned that TECEP has essay/short answers section. I saw matching on some practice site. I am not as nervous about multiple-choice but am about some other formats. Depending. Sometimes short answers might even be easier than mult-choice, but someone who took it seemed way more confident about the mult-choice.
My possible ID issue makes me nervous. I already contacted ProctorU about it once.
Edit: I am pasting the quote below for my future reference. It's what TESU says about the Strategic Mgmt TECEP. I'm a bit worried about being supposed to have Microeconomics and Macroeconomics knowledge. Economics just seems a bit scary to me, especially with the Micro and Macro prefixes, LOL. But I'll be ok

Quote:Advisory: It is advisable to have knowledge in a course equivalent to FIN-301 Principles of Finance, MAN-301 Principles of Management, MAR-301 Principles of Marketing, ACC-101 Principles of Financial Accounting, ACC-102 Principles of Managerial Accounting, ECO-111 Microeconomics and ECO-112 Macroeconomics with a grade of C or better to succeed in this course.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)