Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
StraighterLine Partner Scholarships
#1
Hey guys!

I searched in the forum and didn't see anything related to this topic. Anyone enrolled in one of the schools listed in SL and see a marked savings? I'm asking since TESU is not listed, so now I'm thinking of changing schools if it means it will be cheaper, but I'm wondering if it's hype and not worth the hassle of telemarketers to call me (see fine print below).

[URL="https://www.straighterline.com/scholarships/"]https://www.straighterline.com/scholarships/
[/URL]

Fine print:

"I hereby consent to receive telemarketing calls (including text messages) and emails using automated technology and prerecorded messages on behalf of StraighterLine and/or the education partners I selected regarding their educational services at the phone number and email address listed above. I understand that this consent is not a condition of enrollment at StraighterLine or any of its education partners."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
StraighterLine Partner Scholarships - by CarpeDiem8 - 04-15-2017, 12:35 PM
StraighterLine Partner Scholarships - by rowan555 - 04-15-2017, 01:09 PM
StraighterLine Partner Scholarships - by teacher2 - 04-15-2017, 01:33 PM
StraighterLine Partner Scholarships - by rowan555 - 04-15-2017, 01:42 PM
StraighterLine Partner Scholarships - by Ideas - 04-15-2017, 07:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,302 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,304 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Proctoring at StraighterLine Kelly4altcreds 23 18,026 03-10-2026, 09:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin HELP! Straighterline to AA Degree options kevinmane 10 3,044 11-30-2025, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 630,491 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Straighterline transfers straight to TESU or have to go through ACE? suzycupcake 8 2,991 11-13-2025, 12:10 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  StraighterLine pricing changes... bjcheung77 13 8,703 10-08-2025, 09:43 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  1-Day Only: Straighterline free semester Kelly4altcreds 4 2,346 08-07-2025, 12:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com or Sophia or Straighterline for English Comp I VanillaBean 8 5,050 06-25-2025, 05:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  StraighterLine - Bundle Discount bjcheung77 0 1,729 04-18-2025, 10:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)