Edit: So I'm deciding to still go for Biology. (Although if someone has a way to test out of CS, that may be interesting, even if the cost/time investment are higher.)
I looked into ASNSM-Biology again. Biology 1 apparently doesn't count toward the AoS, so I would need 4 study.com classes. Cost wise that is not much, and I wouldn't have to study much. So it's still the lab which is the problem. I wish that Straighterline's lab kits didn't cost so much, $219 plus shipping each. I think I better go for Biology despite the lab issue.
Edit: I think A&P II at Straighterline would be fun, so maybe I won't do them all at study.com.
Edit: Sanatone couldn't find a standalone Bio II Lab and had to redo Bio II.
I'm disappointed that I didn't study for the TECEP today. That Lit course took more energy than I expected. I also had taxes. Perhaps I will a little bit of studying before I sleep.
Edit: So from now until May 11th, my plan is the SM TECEP and two Study.com courses. Personal Finance, and probably Pathophysiology since that's easy for me. I plan to take the exams back to back. Then, not long after, my study.com credits will reset and I will schedule the next two exams immediately. Public Speaking and one other.
Edit: To make the goal, after the TECEP, I would be doing 24 exams in a bit under 5 months (and Bio II course, I guess). The money could slow me down, or some particular exams/courses.
Edit: TESU has some 1 cr labs! I think it's just Chem and Physics. I wish they had Biology II. But they are expensive anyway.
Edit: If a moderator sees this, it would be great to change my thread title to "BSBA-CIS and ASNSM-Biology".
I looked into ASNSM-Biology again. Biology 1 apparently doesn't count toward the AoS, so I would need 4 study.com classes. Cost wise that is not much, and I wouldn't have to study much. So it's still the lab which is the problem. I wish that Straighterline's lab kits didn't cost so much, $219 plus shipping each. I think I better go for Biology despite the lab issue.
Edit: I think A&P II at Straighterline would be fun, so maybe I won't do them all at study.com.
Edit: Sanatone couldn't find a standalone Bio II Lab and had to redo Bio II.
I'm disappointed that I didn't study for the TECEP today. That Lit course took more energy than I expected. I also had taxes. Perhaps I will a little bit of studying before I sleep.
Edit: So from now until May 11th, my plan is the SM TECEP and two Study.com courses. Personal Finance, and probably Pathophysiology since that's easy for me. I plan to take the exams back to back. Then, not long after, my study.com credits will reset and I will schedule the next two exams immediately. Public Speaking and one other.
Edit: To make the goal, after the TECEP, I would be doing 24 exams in a bit under 5 months (and Bio II course, I guess). The money could slow me down, or some particular exams/courses.
Edit: TESU has some 1 cr labs! I think it's just Chem and Physics. I wish they had Biology II. But they are expensive anyway.
Edit: If a moderator sees this, it would be great to change my thread title to "BSBA-CIS and ASNSM-Biology".


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)