Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Online accounting classes - can you help?
#39
The Tennessee Tech ACCT courses appear to be a real find. I my case I Need Cost Accounting, Auditing, and Federal Taxation to complete the prereqs for a MS in Accounting at Liberty U. Since I'm a veteran, they'd cost me $250 per cr hr if I take them with Liberty, so I'm trying to determine if there is enough of a cost savings with TT to justify going with them. Accounting textbooks are always expensive, and another thing to consider is having to request an additional transcript (I've attended a number of schools).

Any thoughts?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Online accounting classes - can you help? - by Yenisei - 04-26-2017, 07:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,963 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,200 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  Did COVID-19 lead to a sustained surge in online enrollment? Probably not. sanantone 9 2,066 04-29-2026, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,690 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Newsweek’s list of America’s Top Online Colleges for 2026 LevelUP 7 6,201 04-11-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Lawmakers tried to kill CA’s online community college. Now it’s growing rapidly LevelUP 0 990 04-09-2026, 03:52 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,007 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,553 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Easiest online degree tsimmns927 6 2,435 12-31-2025, 04:58 PM
Last Post: tsimmns927
  Need Classes Now malakaka 8 2,056 12-20-2025, 11:10 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)