04-26-2017, 07:19 PM
Fingers crossed that my advisors approve this exam for my English 102/comp II credit. What can I do to prep for it? Is it worth paying for study.com's prep session? I do have the Guardian Scholarship, but time is of the essence and I don't know that I will be able to plow through Personal Finance as quickly as I would like.
I'm also looking for cheap community colleges online (Central New Mexico being one of them) as I would like to do this as quickly as possible. The DSST is the only exam I can wrap my head around prepping for at this time.
Thanks for any input!
I'm also looking for cheap community colleges online (Central New Mexico being one of them) as I would like to do this as quickly as possible. The DSST is the only exam I can wrap my head around prepping for at this time.
Thanks for any input!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)