05-08-2017, 05:30 AM
Im going to give them a call today and possibly officially swap. We will see.
From my research on job websites, ops man jobs in aerospace require a business admin degree with a major plus for technical experience and background...which I have plenty of, just need a degree. Apparently they get lots of applicants who are business guys with no hands-on experience. So I would have a large leg up there.
From my research on job websites, ops man jobs in aerospace require a business admin degree with a major plus for technical experience and background...which I have plenty of, just need a degree. Apparently they get lots of applicants who are business guys with no hands-on experience. So I would have a large leg up there.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out.
Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire.
Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire.



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)