05-22-2017, 10:12 PM
I need Cliff's Notes to give me a summary of this whole saga. I don't care enough to look into it much, but everything I've seen has been so bizarre.
Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021
Western Governors University
MBA IT Management, 2026
BS IT Security, 2018
Northwestern California University School of Law
1L 20cr completed, withdrew from school, 2023-24
Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023
Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015
Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 87
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021
Western Governors University
MBA IT Management, 2026
BS IT Security, 2018
Northwestern California University School of Law
1L 20cr completed, withdrew from school, 2023-24
Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023
Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015
Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 87
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)