Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WGU's Accounting Masters Program Questions and General WGU Questions
#3
Bumping this again, Trying to find out what is required in each course. I don't mind some writing but I am not looking for a program that requires as much writing and the MBA. I have saw posts of others that have 2-3 papers for each class and at around 15 pages per paper. I don't think I would be able to finish those as quick. I don't mind a few classes with some papers or a paper for each class but multiple papers just kills me. Here is a list of course for the Masters in Accounting from WGU

Advanced Financial Accounting, Management Communication (I know 2 papers for this course and a PP), Advanced Managerial Accounting, Advanced Auditing, Financial Management, Advanced Tax Concepts, Fraud and Forensic Accounting, Strategic Management (I know 2 papers for this course also), and Accounting Research(I am sure there will be plenty or writing in this course).

If you have taken any of these courses please let me know what was due for each. I am building my spreadsheet trying to decide if this would be the right move for me. I will be willing and able to put in 2 terms I just want to know at this point is if I am willing to write my butt off for 1-2 terms.

Thanks!


Side Note: I am thinking of getting a second bachelors instead, but I feel it would be counter productive.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Reply


Messages In This Thread
WGU's Accounting Masters Program Questions and General WGU Questions - by Synicaal - 05-25-2017, 08:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 23 1,098 2 hours ago
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Started Woolf Masters in AI [Udacity] Lightorb333 32 8,327 Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Last Post: wow
  NEW Fordham Online Masters in International Humanitarian Action smartdegree 0 526 08-18-2026, 06:50 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  KU Jayhawk Flex CBE Masters in Ed, Performance Effectiveness, and Project Management Jonathan Whatley 29 7,309 08-05-2026, 05:12 PM
Last Post: PauFraTat
  Recommendations for a Business Analytics Program EthanMDFN 2 614 08-04-2026, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Will Saylor's MBA program be nationally or regionally accredited in the future? vochethanh 50 20,536 06-27-2026, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Twrix
  JWMI MBA Program - My experience so far Vle045 35 17,098 06-21-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: wow
  Help me find a conservation masters... TonyDavis 9 1,476 06-01-2026, 11:15 AM
Last Post: NatsNerd
  South College CBE MS in Accounting, MS in Instructional Design and Technology Jonathan Whatley 3 836 05-30-2026, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 10 19,243 05-22-2026, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)