06-16-2017, 10:45 PM
I didn't get to do even one Davar, and I feel bad about that. I feel pressured to fit them in whenever I can, but I don't want to risk failing either.
I have worked hard on the Diff Eq course, but today I think I will skip over a topic, instead of staying stuck. This course and some other things are making me feel slow or stupid.
I can't help that I want to get A's in the community college classes. It feels silly. But if I wanted to get B's, I feel like I wouldn't save much time. However, I realized that in one class, I can probably get an A without reading the textbook, which I have been spending hours on. I will learn much less if I skim the textbook, but I can get one of the marketing TECEPs done.
I am glad I'm doing those accelerated classes now. I think it's giving me some idea of how online Masters degree classes will go. Obviously, this is at an easier level, but I can see that I might need many hours per day of reading the textbooks. I feel it's hard to do more than about 60 pages in a day, if it's day after day, but I feel that that's not enough to do the accelerated Masters
I could hopefully read the books, or half of them, before I enroll. It depends on the book and subject matter. Business texts could be easier for me.
I have worked hard on the Diff Eq course, but today I think I will skip over a topic, instead of staying stuck. This course and some other things are making me feel slow or stupid.
I can't help that I want to get A's in the community college classes. It feels silly. But if I wanted to get B's, I feel like I wouldn't save much time. However, I realized that in one class, I can probably get an A without reading the textbook, which I have been spending hours on. I will learn much less if I skim the textbook, but I can get one of the marketing TECEPs done.
I am glad I'm doing those accelerated classes now. I think it's giving me some idea of how online Masters degree classes will go. Obviously, this is at an easier level, but I can see that I might need many hours per day of reading the textbooks. I feel it's hard to do more than about 60 pages in a day, if it's day after day, but I feel that that's not enough to do the accelerated Masters
I could hopefully read the books, or half of them, before I enroll. It depends on the book and subject matter. Business texts could be easier for me.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)