01-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Quote:My problem with the IC flashcards is that too often I find there are too many cards per set. I would be a whole lot happier with them if I could split them up into sets of no more than 20. I get frustrated and annoyed trying to work through sets of 40 or 60 or more flashcards. It just feels like they're going to go on forever. I know it doesn't make much sense, but I'm sure I could do three sets of twenty much more quickly and happily than one set of sixty. Still, I don't mean to complain -- for the money, it's a terrific value.
I had the same issue with the longer sections as well. Whenever I had one longer than 40 questions I split it in half and treated it like another section. I usually went through each section once, just to read it, then I started it over and tried to answer the question in my mind...I do not like typing so this was easier for me:o . When I could go through a section and not miss a single question and knew the explanations....I would then move on to the next section.
One more tidbit of advice if I may. As I finished a section of a subject, I would go back to the beginning and go through them all again
1
12
123
1234
12345
123456
1234567
This will really drill the information into your head; repetition is key. Is this a bit overkill? Sure is, but it worked perfectly for CLEPs, Dantes, and the 8 ECE tests I passed.... IC was my primary source of study and I tested out of my degree. Good luck!
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)