01-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Oh, to answer the question above, yes they are very hard indeed. Harder than CLEPs and DSSTs. I studied for months on end to pass European History and some others. The hardest by far is AP US History. Physics and Chemistry weren't as bad but all AP exams usually have you write 3 essays after a multiple choice test. Seems doable but I would stick with CLEPs and DSSTs and maybe FEMA
[COLOR="DimGray"]Intro to World Religions 68
Social Science and History 60
Principles of Statistics 60
Western Civilization I 58
Intro to Sociology 55
Astronomy 54
Technical Writing 54
Humanities 50
College Composition 50[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]C Programming - C
Electronic Instrumentation and Control - A
War and American Society - A
International Economics - A
Calculus II - B[/COLOR]
Social Science and History 60
Principles of Statistics 60
Western Civilization I 58
Intro to Sociology 55
Astronomy 54
Technical Writing 54
Humanities 50
College Composition 50[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]C Programming - C
Electronic Instrumentation and Control - A
War and American Society - A
International Economics - A
Calculus II - B[/COLOR]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)