Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Crunch time - call for help!
#18
I finished the online Business Strategy quizzes up through Chapter 8 (out of 13). I think I'll do a couple more chapters today, because I want to head down to Anaheim for the NAMM show tomorrow morning. The Penn Foster Managerial Accounting course should finally show up tomorrow. I need to really tear into Principles of Finance the rest of today and some of tomorrow, if I'm going to take the exam on Friday morning. I've pretty much decided to take CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature instead of DSST Fundamentals of Counseling on Friday, as I'm confident I can pass it without any study at all (based on trying the Official Guide practice exam a week or two ago), and the grade from the DSST wouldn't make much difference to me anyway. But I still want to get Finance out of the way on Friday if at all possible, especially because I won't be able to take the Managerial Accounting proctored exam until sometime next week.

I want to request a "ruling" from anybody with an opinion. My intention right now is to finish the online Business Strategy quizzes, and do my case study project, submitting it by Friday, 01/25. I will make a few posts on the discussion board, but probably not on every chapter. Based on that, I intend to claim victory on 01/25. The quizzes are 50% of the grade, and the case study project is another 30%. The discussion is 20%. I'll continue to post to the board after 01/25, but I want to be able to say "I earned my degree in sixty days" and that means being done on 01/25. What do you think? Am I cheating if I follow that plan?

-Gary-
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by BMWGuinness - 01-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by BMWGuinness - 01-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by Chuckers - 01-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by BMWGuinness - 01-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by StealingDreams - 01-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by BMWGuinness - 01-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by StealingDreams - 01-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by PatsGirl1 - 01-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-15-2008, 03:32 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by BMWGuinness - 01-15-2008, 09:04 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by Basket Weaver - 01-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by bsjohnson - 01-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by barcotta - 01-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by barbara2bba - 01-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by StealingDreams - 01-16-2008, 08:18 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by BMWGuinness - 01-16-2008, 08:47 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by avb - 01-17-2008, 01:32 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-17-2008, 01:51 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by StealingDreams - 01-17-2008, 05:58 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by avb - 01-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by barcotta - 01-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by BMWGuinness - 01-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by BMWGuinness - 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by StealingDreams - 01-23-2008, 08:13 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by jec959 - 01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by jec959 - 01-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 01-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by barcotta - 01-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by rcl252 - 01-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 05-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by avb - 05-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by gcalvin - 05-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by Greggy_D - 05-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by jec959 - 05-08-2008, 08:06 AM
Crunch time - call for help! - by barbara2bba - 05-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Crunch time - call for help! - by joel66 - 01-04-2009, 07:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The SAT Is Back—And This Time, It’s Not Going Anywhere LevelUP 12 1,442 07-02-2026, 01:25 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 1,494 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  Commencement Time Again Charles Fout 1 1,363 05-09-2024, 07:18 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 9,530 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Average time to complete a Mechanical Engineering Degree soliloquy 8 40,031 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  Why It's Time for Legacy College Admissions to Go LevelUP 0 1,330 05-09-2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 1,913 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Which college would be your choice - balancing reputation/perception - cost - time esh 6 2,667 08-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I am now taking two online college courses with the C-19 extra time at home. Life Long Learning 8 3,591 04-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
Question Taking two science courses @ the same time 2L8 8 8,085 05-22-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: ThatBankDude

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)