Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU - UL psychology is no more! I am PISSED!!
#85
BingCherry Wrote:Sorry for long delay in posting. I've been out of pocket again for a week. No school has been happening. I am so behind. SIGH!

All I know so far is that Study is still trying to get a definitive answer from TESU, who told them it would be appx Tues of last week when they would let them know what's what.
Well, they didn't have an answer still, so Study is continuing to work on their end to get some info.
I talked to them on Thurs or Fri, and they told me they will let me know as soon as they find anything out.

Looking to bump this question back to the top (uh, err... bottom?). Any information regarding the outcome of this unfortunate situation would be greatly appreciated!!!
Completed: 
TESU BA Social Sciences, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited)
WGU MBA in Healthcare Management (ACBSP Accredited)
In Progress: Creighton University PharmD



Messages In This Thread
TESU - UL psychology is no more! I am PISSED!! - by Flying-Ace - 06-28-2017, 05:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,428 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,877 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 15,933 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 8,905 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,785 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,896 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,005 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 5,955 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,580 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,268 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)