06-30-2017, 06:18 AM
The 12 UL Accounting Courses are pretty easy if you go the SL/Study Route. Study.com is going to have the whole AoS available once all there classes get approved. But in terms of right now
SL - Managerial Accounting - Comes in as ACC-303 Cost Accounting
Study.com - Applied Managerial Accounting - Comes in as ACC-301 Managerial Accounting
Study.com - Advanced Accounting I - Comes in as ACC-401 Advanced Accounting I
TECEP - Federal Income Taxation - Comes in as ACC-421 Federal Income Taxation
That is your cheapest AoS options. However not sure if you will need Intermediate I/II. I would hope so as these are needed. Right now your options for these is
SL - Financial Accounting - Comes in as ACC-201 Intermediate Accounting I
Penn Foster - Intermediate Accounting II
Community College - Intermediate Accounting II
Study.com Does have both Intermediate Accounting I/II but they haven't been approved yet for credit.
SL - Managerial Accounting - Comes in as ACC-303 Cost Accounting
Study.com - Applied Managerial Accounting - Comes in as ACC-301 Managerial Accounting
Study.com - Advanced Accounting I - Comes in as ACC-401 Advanced Accounting I
TECEP - Federal Income Taxation - Comes in as ACC-421 Federal Income Taxation
That is your cheapest AoS options. However not sure if you will need Intermediate I/II. I would hope so as these are needed. Right now your options for these is
SL - Financial Accounting - Comes in as ACC-201 Intermediate Accounting I
Penn Foster - Intermediate Accounting II
Community College - Intermediate Accounting II
Study.com Does have both Intermediate Accounting I/II but they haven't been approved yet for credit.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017
B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)