Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upper Level courses for Liberal Arts degree
#15
Very welcome! Glad to give back to people here when I can. Smile

Self-paced. If you can get all of the course assignments finished in six hours, then you've completed the course in six hours. It's a lot like StraighterLine in class format.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)


Messages In This Thread
Upper Level courses for Liberal Arts degree - by Thorne - 07-03-2017, 10:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 7,415 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,033 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,303 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,329 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 7,392 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 6,263 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 10,855 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 5,077 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Are there any Shmoop courses that Charter Oak will accept as upper level? nosey561 2 4,079 08-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: nosey561
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 11,598 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)