Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking Into Cyber Security Degrees (Repost)
#7
(07-30-2017, 11:17 AM)quigongene Wrote: I get 16 just for the CISSP from them, but I'm gonna wait and see who gives me the best deal.

That's probably going to be the best. That's a fantastic deal.

If you do want to do stats, I'd go with SL Business Stats. You can pass the course before taking the final (still have to take the final, but no pressure). Don't need a great background, because they explain the vast majority of it in the audio/video lessons.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thorne's post:
  • quigongene
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking Into Cyber Security Degrees (Repost) - by Thorne - 07-30-2017, 11:33 AM
I want to be ccna certified - by James Michel - 01-06-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: I want to be ccna certified - by jsd - 01-06-2018, 02:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,080 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Any language degrees? Kev 73 19,452 09-09-2026, 10:58 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  UVEG - Inexpensive Official Degrees in Mexico bjcheung77 23 18,744 04-06-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: wow
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,552 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,011 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Weirdest DEAC-accredited universities and degrees Robson 15 5,625 12-11-2025, 09:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degrees in Content Creation? LevelUP 14 6,374 11-13-2025, 09:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degrees vs. Certifications: Which Opens More Doors in Healthcare? MichaelGates 2 1,486 09-04-2025, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  New online degrees from top Indian universities Robson 9 10,257 08-29-2025, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Robson
  DEAC seeking comments on 90 credit Bachelor degrees and subscription-based tuition SteveFoerster 7 3,777 08-06-2025, 12:03 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)