Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU - UL psychology is no more! I am PISSED!!
Does anyone know if the 12/31/17 Rule is going to have any weights on Study.com's Accounting courses. I have a friend that is considering doing what I did but I told her that there could be an issue going forward. She is already going to have to take the Capstone which sucks but I'm trying to get a plan started for her if she does try and do this and I want to know if I should even bother with Study.com UL courses.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax


Messages In This Thread
RE: TESU - UL psychology is no more! I am PISSED!! - by Synicaal - 08-01-2017, 10:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 9,441 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,895 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 15,962 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 8,924 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 6,796 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 5,909 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 6,017 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 5,968 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 8,598 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,279 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)