08-28-2017, 12:03 AM
Marketing Comm took me by surprise and was unpleasant, because I felt like a lot of the questions weren't what I studied. I felt prepared on the topics they outlined, because I read a lot of one book and parts of 3 others, but I felt like the exam was created from other material. It had a lot to do with the wording. It felt like the Davar American Government exam. For one essay question, I really couldn't tell what they were asking. I'm curious to know if I will get any points for that particular question, but I guess I'll never know. I still think I'll get in the 70's, and only need 60%. I felt like the Strategic Management exam made more sense than this one, although that one had so much pressure and unknown. It seemed like because I had done Strategic Mgmt, I was able to get at least 7 points on Marketing Comm. I didn't expect that, but it seemed like there were general business questions, and so many marketing things (that I spent a lot of time learning) they didn't ask about.
I want to be done with TECEPs that have essays. CSU-Global CBEs may have essays too. At least some of them do.
I wish I had registered for the Advertising TECEP already. I'd like to get that one out of the way, if I need it. I studied a bunch of Advertising recently. I could take it early to mid-Sept, but I have a lot on my plate already.
I want to be done with TECEPs that have essays. CSU-Global CBEs may have essays too. At least some of them do.
I wish I had registered for the Advertising TECEP already. I'd like to get that one out of the way, if I need it. I studied a bunch of Advertising recently. I could take it early to mid-Sept, but I have a lot on my plate already.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)