Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do you memorize information?
#4
I have found that I can get bored very easily, so I google things, and will throw some ".edu", or ".ppt" in the mix of the google search to find information about various topics that I am learning. I have had to average 6 to 9 credits a week, so I am fast and furiously googling. I use the IC flashcards as the starting point to start my googling mad dash. It keeps me interested and after I read a topic several times I can visualize more of what I am learning. I also google the authors name of the recommended book to see what I can find.

I will also do this for specific exam feedback and google some more!

I use made up sentences or acronyms to help me memorize list of items, usually by using the first letter of the name I need to memorize.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do you memorize information? - by Shadowless - 01-25-2008, 05:13 PM
How do you memorize information? - by ShotoJuku - 01-25-2008, 05:18 PM
How do you memorize information? - by Blue - 01-25-2008, 06:30 PM
How do you memorize information? - by barbara2bba - 01-25-2008, 06:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,097 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Wealth of Information in the Wikis SophiaPrincess 0 1,632 05-09-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  So... I decided doing a UK Level 5 on Information Technology, here's why elcastor21 15 8,728 03-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Metropolia Transition to Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology aleksa 10 10,792 11-09-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: aleksa
  Distance Learning Information and Conversation Discord Server ThatBankDude 5 3,437 06-28-2023, 08:35 PM
Last Post: xianbd
  Alternatives for basic computer and information literacy dscat 7 4,183 02-28-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Thank you for the many years of useful information vetvso 2 1,811 09-25-2022, 04:29 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Legitimacy of "US Dept of Edu Student Information Center" FrHaseKopf 4 3,214 06-14-2022, 08:31 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Northwestern State competency based - BS in Computer Information Systems nyvrem 13 5,845 08-10-2021, 09:23 PM
Last Post: gams007
  How valid is all this information for International Students? Geta 13 5,177 08-24-2020, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Geta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)