The Free Clep Prep marketing mp3 file total about 61 minutes of listening time. I added them up for you.
For management, there are more files. I didn't total them up, but they take up about twice as much disk space, so I'm estimating around 2 hours.
For management, there are more files. I didn't total them up, but they take up about twice as much disk space, so I'm estimating around 2 hours.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)