Thank you as always!
Do you (or anyone else) know of at least two UL Liberal Studies-based Study.com courses that aren't going to be affected by the 1/1/18 changes?
TESU's own program sample lists BUS-113 as an option, but the other 4 courses shown will all (I think) be affected by the downgrade.
The only other UL courses I see are business-related.
If there are no other options, I'll complete two of the affected courses as quickly as possible, and hope that I can get them in before the deadline.
Do you (or anyone else) know of at least two UL Liberal Studies-based Study.com courses that aren't going to be affected by the 1/1/18 changes?
TESU's own program sample lists BUS-113 as an option, but the other 4 courses shown will all (I think) be affected by the downgrade.
The only other UL courses I see are business-related.
If there are no other options, I'll complete two of the affected courses as quickly as possible, and hope that I can get them in before the deadline.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)